NEW JOB...SUCCESS OR FAILURE

over 12 years ago
angelmama didn't upload a photo

TL (angelmama)

2 posts

Hello, 3 weeks ago I signed in to work to find my job was outsourced to Asia and I am now with a new employer in training. I am concerned because this employer is somewhat militant and Monday I face at test. Do you pick up if you see me succeeding at this job and will I be there for a few years?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,TL, I would be glad to do a reading on this matter for you and honestly tell you what I sense regarding it. Online and available now! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Angel Mama,

The perfect position for you in occupation is one that is predetermined at birth. Come, I’ll share with you what I see for the future of this position.

<= Click My Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello. I feel success for you. Come see me in live chat, I have answers for your question & more. Thank you & God Bless. :)

Click My Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat