help

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I’m in legal trouble. :( will it ruin my life? will I be able to get a job as a paraprofessional in a school? I’m already going to be kicked out of college cause of what happened. fortunately I already have a four year degree and was planning on quitting grad school anyways.. if things aren’t going to be good for me I’d rather be gone. :(

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Contact me in chat and I can look into this for you and help you Jenny.

Here is a little bit about myself.

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychiclove didn't upload a photo

Mystic Mark (psychiclove)

18 posts

Hi Jenny I Looked In To This For You And I See That Your Problems Will Only Get Worse If You Do Not Think Positive I Still Have Alot To Tell You Call Me For More Detail Sincerely,Mystic Mark.