Do numbers matter?

over 12 years ago

We’re tossing up between buying 2 units, numbered 401 and 604. They’re basically the same units. Is one number better than another? If so, why?

over 12 years ago
madelinespiritualguide didn't upload a photo

Ms Madeline (madelinespiritualguide)

12 posts

Contact me for powerful insight and detail and I will surely help provide detail for you for the low price of 7.00 dollers

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

Hello to be honest with you.. Numbers do not matter.. It’s which unit is meant for you.. Which unit will be successful Contact me for a live reading.. Special offers and deals are available.. I have insight for you.. And I know which unit is the blessed one for you..

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychic.advisor.mila didn't upload a photo

mila (psychic.advisor.mila)

7 posts

Hi i am psychic advisor Mila, i would love to give you a specific detailed answer to all of your questions please contact me and i will answer you questions and tell you much more…My readings are specific detaild and accurate

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

There is power in numbers, since life is based on mathematics. Suggestion would be based on your date of birth, or the day you were born. For me, 401 would be good since it adds up to 5, my power number. So, that is up to you. Want to know more, click on my profile. Email or chat, I can give you more answers. Take care..

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to look into this for you ,using numerology, to see which is best.. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 13 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading.

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hi dear let me tell you why they are doing this please contact me live thanks