Why won't he respond to my messages?

over 12 years ago
vibeth didn't upload a photo

vibeth

13 posts

Was it something I said/wrote to him? Will he contact me? or should I keep trying?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Vibeth, I would be glad to look into this for you and tell you honestly what is shown. I would NOT keep trying to reach him at this moment though…. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

There are indeed communication barriers that need to be delved into—please connect with me in chat for further guidance…

over 12 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

Hello there, I would be more than happy to talk to about what I see and suggest how you should proceed. Blessings!

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

A compatibility reading would be good for you. Do you know his date of birth, or approximate year? Please click on my profile, I can give you further answers. Take care…