Do you see anyone new coming in my life soon

over 12 years ago

I have moved on from two people; Do you see me finding love soon after college?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi there,Cthomas! I would be glad to do a reading for you and look into this,and honestly tell you what I see in your future. I am online and ready to help you NOW! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

Please connect with me in chat—I’d like to offer you some guidance in the area of your love life…

over 12 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

Hi CThomas, I’ve got some information to share with you. Feel free to contact me if you would like to chat more. :-)

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Definitely, this is the age of new beginnings. A reading just might give you more insight. Please click my profile..we can chat or email. Take care.

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello i have read your post and i would like to tell you everything i see,please contact me live

over 12 years ago
psychic.advisor.mila didn't upload a photo

mila (psychic.advisor.mila)

7 posts

contact me for a love reading i have alot to tell you something is going to happen in your love life soon but you might let it pass you by

over 12 years ago
madelinespiritualguide didn't upload a photo

Ms Madeline (madelinespiritualguide)

12 posts

I am a love speicalist psychic who can provide you with powerful insight and detail with honest and accurate timeframes… Surely leave you very happy with peace of mind! Contact me today for a 10.00 full love special that will give you details about what your soulmate will look like how he will acted when you will meet this person along with much more detail contact me right now!