have a question...

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

I had a reading abt my ex-boyfriend and the psychic told me before he could even begin the reading spirit was telling him ours was a case of karmic entanglement.

What is karmic entanglement?

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Karmic entanglement is what has been left behind in previous lives, perhaps a relationship with an individual that has not been resolved. This could include family, past loves, siblings, etc. Perhaps there are deeds left undone, or deeds that were done that must be addressed from the previous lives as well, good or bad. Hope this helps. If you would like to chat or would like a reading, feel free to contact me. I can see Karmic pasts by your date(s) of birth. Click on my profile. Take care..

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Yes, that helped alot! Thank you, very much appreciate it.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.