question.

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

do people who commit suicide go to heaven?

over 12 years ago

I think it depends on what you believe in. Remember that a heaven to one person, can be hell to another. :)

over 12 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

i can help you out with your question feel free to contact me

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
spiritual_denise's photo

Spiritual Denise (spiritual_denise)

5 posts

I am more concerned about comforting the person who is suicidal. The Divine welcomes all.

Spiritual Denise

over 12 years ago
witchywoman's photo

Witchy Woman (witchywoman)

2 posts

It is not what others believe..but what you believe yourself…The answer you seek is within yourself!

over 12 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Usually thoughts of suicide indicate the soul of the person is being tormented because the person has not seen or connected with the divine self. We are all spiritual beings having human experiences. As spiritual beings life in this human form can be hard and we want to go back to “spirit” so we think of death as a way out. But the challenge is to see the good in all the experience, gain wisdom and obtain growth of your spirit. We are here to learn lessons and to become higher in our spirit.LIke angels. So if we kill ourselves all we do is come right back to human form and have the same experiences as before until we figure them out. that is how spirit has revealed it to me. I hope you’ll consider contacting me to chat more about spirit world and your soul’s purpose in this lifetime. Love and light Cristina

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

The only people I have ever heard of being told by their religion they would go to heaven if they committed suicide are the radical extremst muslims. Where the men would receive 72 virgins. I personally dont subscribe to that. Each person on earth is a part of God/Goddess,whether they know it or not. To commit suicide would fly in the face or respecting the body of God/Goddess. I dont believe there would be a positive reward for desecrating the body and life you were given. Jenny,if you are seriously thinking about suicide I would suggest calling your local mental health center or a suicide hot line. Do anything you can to get these thoughts out of your head. Blessings Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicstephanieann's photo

Psychic Stephanie (psychicstephanieann)

6 posts

Special All Readings Only $10 Also 5 Free Questions!!!, Are You Looking For Guidance And Answers? Do You Want To Be Reunite With A Past Relationship? Are You Searching For Your One True Soul Mate, But Can’t Seem To Find Love? Happiness Is One Call Away!!!

over 12 years ago
johnpereira's photo

John Pereira (johnpereira)

7 posts

They do go to the spirit world, however, if they still have lessons to learn, they can learn those lessons in the spirit realm.