WHAT THE HECK?!?!

over 12 years ago

A psychic told me to feed birds on a Saturday to cleanse my sins. Why would I feed birds as opppose to dogs and why on Saturday as oppose to Mondays?

WHY?

over 12 years ago

You should contact your advisor and ask that person to clarify for you what that means.

Or just re-read the transcript and see if it falls into place for you.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I have never heard of that…usually there are prayers you can do…If you would like a reading or helping cleansing your energy contact me in chat…here is a little about myself.

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
spiritual_denise's photo

Spiritual Denise (spiritual_denise)

5 posts

Well, that is unique. I would ask the person who advised me to do this…...is there an issue with you doing that?

over 12 years ago
johnpereira's photo

John Pereira (johnpereira)

7 posts

Only that psychic can answer your question. Every intuitive is so unique in how they work. If you resonate with that advisor, contact them. Every reader should be able to go in depth of what they are getting.

over 12 years ago
chiefnitehawk63 didn't upload a photo

Estanislao Garza (chiefnitehawk63)

44 posts

Asking for cleansing or forgiveness just move on. The past is the past we learn not to repeat the same mistakes.