Disability and Estate

over 12 years ago

I am wondering if I will finally soon be awarded Social Security Disability?? It’s been a long fight and struggle and just found out last year I have MS, so that will be added to my appeal. Can you see anything on this?? Also, for my mother – Her mother passed last year. Uncle (we believe conned grandmother in her dilusional state of mind) had gramma sign a ‘new will’ leaving everything to him. It was supposed to be where they split the estate, and each grandchild got a small amount. Gramma spoke of that being how she wanted it since I can remember. Do you see us/mother (I’m trying to help her) winning this fight for what is rightfully hers??

over 12 years ago

If it helps, mother’s name is Mary Weaver. Grandmother is/was Rozalia Blacha

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Jenni,

I offer Honest Enlightenment on your situation with your mother’s concern over her mother’s material things and will look into your future financials.

<= Click My Name & Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to look into this for you…I am online and available now. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Priestes Kandi – My mother isn’t concerned over the material things. The estate means money coming from the sale of it. Almost a million dollars, and he took all of it. I’m sorry, I thought we could ask something and get an answer for free one time, that is what the link told me when I signed up. I don’t get disability nor can I work, so I have a very limited income. I would love to call ALL of you, but the small amount of money I have needs to go to the care of my daughter. Thank you anyway.

over 12 years ago

Why does it say we can have a free first one?? I’ve seen others get their questions answered on this forum… ??? I don’t have money to send to you guys, honestly. Otherwise I’d have called you by now. But thanks for nothing….