jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

i will be happy to help you with your questions feel free to contact me

over 12 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello i have alot of details to tell you. If you like you can chat with with. I’m having a special today $8.00 for a 40min reading about what ever is on your mind.

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

Hello i wood be happy to advise you. with an authentic spiritual reading.. Visit with me.. And live chat..

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
intuitive_spiritual_counselor's photo

Inner Light (intuitive_spiritual_counselor)

7 posts

If you apply for plenty of jobs, chances are, you’ll get one. I’m not even going to try to weasel a reading out of this. Success in job hunting relies on attitude, appearance, and persistence. You don’t need a psychic to tell you that.

over 12 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

Hi Jessica, I sense that there are some other pressing issues at hand that are at the root of your question. I would be more than happy to help you remove the obstacles before you. The secret is that YOU decide whether you are offered a job opportunity or not. Please feel free to contact me so I can help you achieve your goals ASAP!

over 12 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 13 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading.

over 12 years ago
psychic.advisor.mila didn't upload a photo

mila (psychic.advisor.mila)

7 posts

Hello contact me and i will answer all of your questions in a detaild precise reading my readings are 100% accurate