Does he love me?

over 12 years ago

Does my partner wayne 30.4.63 love me? i am 11.4.66?

over 12 years ago
lovespellcaster didn't upload a photo

psychic life advisor & chak... (lovespellcaster)

28 posts

Hello Judy, it’s showing here yes dear there feelings for you are deep, but there not expressing the way should to you right.

contact me live so we can speak in private

goodbye god bless.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Judy, Come to me now in live chat and I will do a reading for you on this matter and give you some straight and honest answers. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychickateyrose didn't upload a photo

Katey Rose (psychickateyrose)

10 posts

Hello, I Am Here To Help, As I Am Feeling/Seeing Alot Of Energy Around You And Your Partner, I Look Forward To Your Reply, Hope To Hear From You Soon

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Hi – I feel like this uncertainty and lack of security in the relationship has been weighing you down for quite a while. I specialize mostly in complicated relationship issues and would be happy to assist you with this. Please take a look at my profile and consider my service to help you find answers and peace of mind.

over 12 years ago

Im connecting to trust issues, I would like to talk to you about somethings i see. -Raven Star

over 12 years ago
intuitive_spiritual_counselor's photo

Inner Light (intuitive_spiritual_counselor)

7 posts

It’s pretty obvious that if you have to ask this forum whether a guy loves you, you must be feeling insecure about it. That insecurity is what you need to work on, instead of trying to determine his feelings, which are outside your control.

These folks above me are just zeroing in on the obvious insecurity in order to get you to go for a reading. And “reading” is a good term for it, since they will just read the clues you give them and tell you what they think you want to hear.

You don’t need a “psychic,” you need straight talk from a spiritual counselor to address the insecurity and self-image issues you are facing.

over 12 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

Hi, I would love to assist you with your question. I have a different perspective and approach that has been tremendously helpful to many people. Remember, you are in control of your destiny and you have the power to change your situation INSTANTLY! I would be glad to help you with this. I hope to chat with you soon…