will I get a job?

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I’m planning to quit college at the end of the semester. It’s too much for me. I already have a 4 year degree and I was going for a graduate certificate in special education but I don’t think I would be a good teacher. I want to be a paraprofessional in a classroom instead. Will I get a job as one for next fall?

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I have my degree in early special education so would love to talk to you about this. lets meet up in chat.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychicstephanieann's photo

Psychic Stephanie (psychicstephanieann)

6 posts

Hi My Name Is Psychic StephanieAnn. I Picked Up Ur Engery Right Away I Would Love To Give You A Reading On This Topic. Special All Readings Only $15 Also 3 Free Questions!!!, Are You Looking For Guidance And

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Jenny, Before you do anything else,you should sit down and discuss with someone your plans. Someone like your parents if possible,since I am guessing that’s who is paying for it. Quitting school is a mistake…it gives you a focus you need badly. Why do you think you would be a bad teacher I wonder as well. Honestly it sounds like you are just taking the easy way out here,when you could do so much more if you just had a little faith in yourself. Blessings! Bluedragon