need guidance

over 12 years ago
gav didn't upload a photo

gavin (gav)

17 posts

i’m serious… somethings about to happen…again… just lost my brother.. fill me in somebody, male 7TH APRIL 1957 PLEASE

over 12 years ago
psychicsophiasage's photo

Psychic Sedona (psychicsophiasage)

14 posts

Hello i’m online join me for a live session so that we may see whats going on in your life looking forward to speaking with you soon..

Brightest blessings

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Gav,

I can offer you Honest Enlightenment on what is going on in your world. I am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hello,Gavin, I am online and available NOW to help you with this matter. Lets see what lies ahead for you! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Hi, I looked at your chart and saw that there is a lot of energy being directed your way. The planet Uranus is creating unexpected situations in the world and lifestyle of Aries right now. It will be that way for a while..Contact me for a chat..I can help you…Take care!

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Gavin, let me start by offering my sympathies on losing your brother. This is more than a pysical or emotional loss for you, as you were very close (twins perhaps?)I would be honored to read for you to help you sort through all of the questions and turmoil. If I am not online, please send me a message and we can set up a time that is good for you.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
chiefnitehawk63 didn't upload a photo

Estanislao Garza (chiefnitehawk63)

44 posts

What is it that you want to know? Your brother has moved on and you should also.

over 12 years ago
missnicki didn't upload a photo

~Love PSYCHIC Zeena~ (missnicki)

10 posts

Im Online NOW I GIVE ACCURATE HONEST READINGS NO SUGAR LET ME HELP YOU TODAY

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

I’m sorry to hear about your lost,and i know this is something hard to deal with i would like to tell you more on this hope you can contact me soon

over 12 years ago
psychic.advisor.mila didn't upload a photo

mila (psychic.advisor.mila)

7 posts

i will guide you to the right path in your life contact me now for an honest and accurate reading