Internet Dating

over 12 years ago

I have me meet someone online and we are chatting it is going really well we are going to meet up for coffee next week sometime. He has kids which Im fine with, he is 35 years old so at a good age for me. Do you see this going some where or is he not the one.

over 12 years ago

if you’d like to contact me thru e-mail or live chat,I could look into this for you to see what the results will be for you. I need both first names.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Try not to put so much pressure on something that has not materialized yet.Go with the flow of things,and see where it progress’s.Have fun,and get rid of the expectations.Take a fresh light hearted approach and hand the control over to the universe.Love is best experienced when it is natural,unknown,and organic.Why take the fun out of it? :) i wish you the best,bless you

over 12 years ago

Thanks. But to be honest I dont find dating fun at all. In fact im sick of it and I hate it. I dont have the nerves for dating. I literaly get sick throw up for the first 4 dates, then you start to get at ease and you have to do it all again. sometimes I wish I was a nun.

over 12 years ago

i can help you, contact me live