Questions about what it's like to be psychic! I'm curious

over 12 years ago

I would like anyone to answer any, some, or all of these questions because I’m fascinated with it and I just want to see what real psychic advisors have to say.

What does it feel like to connect with someone?

Once you connect with someone, is it necessary to connect with them again every other time?

What happens when you see visions?

What is it like to be clairaudient/clairvoyant/clairsentient? What do each of them feel like, respectively?

Why do you need the date of birth?

How does one connect with someone they’ve never met over the internet out of 6 billion people in the world?

Just a short list of many more to come, probably :)

over 12 years ago
kaleth didn't upload a photo

Laura Lee (kaleth)

56 posts

Can’t really help, I read tarots :) tarots give me visions sometime and they help the reading a lot.

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Well for me, I use no tools at all, no need for birth dates. All I need is a small description i.e color of hair and eyes so I can get a visual, real names and honesty as well as an open mind. This helps me connect. I have been this way all my life so not sure how this works in general. I will see flashes of visions, I may hear spoken words, emotions I feel.. all my sense are used. I am visually impaired as well so I think that made my sense stronger and I have had life after death experiences (best experience ever but very scary at the same time). It all comes to me in pieces and I have to put it together like puzzle pieces.

When I connect with someone it feels like a knowing, that I can not describe. all the emotions, visions of their life, voices all come at me it is like a dream. for example, if someone is suppose to be in your life I can see a golden path which looks like a road and I can see that person either walking down that road, far away or close. this gives me the direction of where the relationship is going. I can feel the emotion of the other person as well. Like stated before hard to explain just a “knowing” My mom who is a strong Christian use to try to “pray” the “spirits” out of me when I was younger but at the same time ask questions pertaining the future. Now she realize i have a gift from God because in her eyes as long as I do not use “tools” and this is natural she sees it as a gift. The fear of the unknown is what my mom feared because her mom had gifts too.

feel free to ask more questions if I made you even more confused LOL. Please excuse any typos because I stated above, I am visually impaired and I mistype at times.

over 12 years ago

You’ve been interested in opening up your abilities? Are you writting a book? Just curious.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

it has its pros and cons. the pros are 1.it certainly makes life more interesting,i can tell you that. 2.it helps you to be more intuned with the spiritual realm and the heavanly creator(s). 3.its a good way to help people and maybe help yourself. i remember once i was so in love with this man who is much older than me and i heared clear as day “he has someone”. later i found out he was married and not only did that save me from being hurt but that man could have been tempted to be unfaithful to his wife too and i would never want that. 4.you learn alot of things about the world,and how it works,and the creatures in it(including us humans). 5.everyday is an adventure. cons:1.unfortunetly there are still some people who dont understand us and think we must be evil or possessed. that attracts alot of unwanted attention. 2.you get ridiculed by the people who think its a joke. 3.it can be very draining as there are many people who will become way too dependent on psychics and we also sometimes pick up on people’s energy,which is not always a good thing. 4.you’ll sometimes have to see,feel,or hear things that are not pretty. example i have seen things like murder and child abuse. 5.too many psychics either use their abillities against people or they are not really psychic at all so they take advantage of people in need,which is a bad look for true psychics and it needs to stop.

to answer your questions. i like to think there are many categories of psychic abilities. clairevoyancy grants you the ability to have visions and see images,clairaudiency helps you hear things,clairesentients pickup feelings,and there are others. i use some tools but they are only to help me to gain a better understanding of the things i pick up on. i can also do without them. each psychic works differently i believe some need dates of birth,some need to look at people or hear them speak,i have heared of one man who knowse about people just by looking into their eyes.

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Well, It’s just too many to mention to be honest. You need constant meditation, clearing of energies and protection. You don’t want to catch the negativity of the one you are reading for, right? It’s actually tiring and draining to connect with someone so it’s not easy task even it’s just a mere connection.

This is a spiritual gift not just to one psychic but to everyone – just that… not everyone can tap unto it and work to enhance it more, etc.. sometimes, there is a need for discipline cuz it can be chaotic especially when you are an empath. :)

I don’t really need DOB’s but I do need the names to really make a connection but sometimes I don’t even ask names at all.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

well it just comes natrual but everyone has a little psyhic abilitys some just need to learn how to use them & I can tell you how.

over 12 years ago
readingsbyskylar didn't upload a photo

Readings By Skylar (readingsbyskylar)

7 posts

hi i can help you come and chat whit me and let me tell you whats in the card’s for you

over 12 years ago
stormywind85's photo

Virginia (stormywind85)

8 posts

Ok, in answer to some of your questions – I don’t need the date of birth , I do connect with a repeat client simply because you don’t know where their life’s path has taken them since you last talked to them, I am not a clairvoyant, so I can’t answer that one, as for “what does it feel like to connect with someone” and “how can you connect to someone over the internet that you have never met…” – when the chat box comes up on my screen and I accept the call, it is like the world fades away and it is just me and this other person. Words carry much power and that helps. Plus, depending on their situation, I ask other questions for a clearer picture. I sometimes use my pendulum if I need to, otherwise I do not use any tools to help me connect to the person. I am a strong empath (and that is sometimes very hard as other people’s emotions can sometimes cause physical pain for myself) and it is easy for my personally to connect to someone within a few minutes of talking to them. I often know what they are going to say prior to them saying it. I guess the bottom line is that there is no real “explanation” for how our gifts work, just that we know they do and how we feel when we use the gifts. Each psychic will experience different feelings when using their gifts because we are all different people. I hope that we have all been able to answer some of your questions. I personally look forward to any other questions you might have as well. Goddes Bless

over 12 years ago

thank you for your responses! i am not writing a book, i just think it’s fascinating because things like this are literally difficult for me to wrap my head around.