How do I find out how to talk to the spirits around me

over 12 years ago

Hello, I am not able to understand how to talk to the spirits that are around me. My son (30yrs) saw one 2 nights ago when I came outside to drive him home he wanted to know who was with me when I came out the door, I said no one and he said yes there was mum so I just said Oh that is just one of the spirits that follow me where ever I go. My children (I have 3 have all left home)and they all know about these people I have around me and accept them. All my children have seen dark figures even when I am not there but they do not see them anywhere I do not live so they see them mainly where I live. The last house I lived at was very bad for strange things happening and all who came saw or heard them too. I thought when we moved at last I have left them behind but unfortunately they have followed me and it is all starting again. I went to counselling recently ( 3 sessions) only to end with the counseller telling me to call on these spirits and ask them for help. I have tried this only once and a lightbulb blew and smashed and now I am too scared to try again. Can someone refer me to a psychic person who can help me to understand what is happening. I have looked at a photo of a person who has passed and this photo started talking to me – my girlfriend who was in the room at the time just got up and said lets go I do not want to watch this. Then nothing more is said. My partner has seen lots he tells me he has never experienced strange happenings before he met me – we have been together 5yrs. I am not coping now and just ignore but it does not stop. I see or hear something at least weekly and do not understand what I can do, please I need help.

over 12 years ago
cfairleight's photo

Constance Fairleight (cfairleight)

12 posts

The energies that you are speaking of are not to be accessed. They are denser energies that are still operating from a place of fear and frustration. You would be best off sageing your home and your auric field. Also, burning frankinscence and dragon’s blood will assist you in raising the vibration of yourself and your home. These ‘spirits’ take strength from fear and uncertainty. Fill your mind, heart, and home with thoughts, words, and actions based on Love.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

please call me in chat soem of these are your spirit guides and some are not I can tell you exactly what to do so that you can talk to them and interact with them.