Love Advice

over 12 years ago

My d.o.b is 01/01/79 at 6.10 am in England. Can someone please tell me who and when I will meet my love soul mate? Having been single for so long, I am beginning to think I will spend my life alone

over 12 years ago
worldwidepsychic didn't upload a photo

Worldwide-Psychic-Samantha (worldwidepsychic)

10 posts

Hello,

I do not feel in any way shape or forum you are meant to be alone more so the path you are walking on for love is the wrong path I do feel love is near and is around you there just needs to be some changes please contact me via chat.

Love and Light: Samantha.

over 12 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for your kind reply. I am not sure about the wrong path though…I’m here because this is where my life has led me, I thought there was no wrong path? Is everything not as it should be? as it was always meant to be and is??

over 12 years ago
readingsbyskylar didn't upload a photo

Readings By Skylar (readingsbyskylar)

7 posts

hi my name is skylar. and i am new to bitwine and i seen what you sad and i wood like to help you

don’t feel that way you need to be more in touch whit yourself and that’s when the door of love will open for you come and chat whit me and i can tell you more about what you need to no about your future love life and the man you r going to be whit

thank you and have a bless day

over 12 years ago

Hi, If you’d like to contact me either via e-mail reading or live chat, I’d be happy to show you what I’m given as to who and when you will meet Mr.right.

over 12 years ago
stormywind85's photo

Virginia (stormywind85)

8 posts

Sometimes we find what we are needing when we stop looking for what we are wanting. I do not believe that there are any “wrong” paths because we all learn from life and we would not be the person we are meant to be if we did not go through the things we did. If you are looking for love, you might be looking for it in the wrong places, wrong time, or even looking for the wrong things. I have a couple of ideas for you if you are interested. I am available on live chat most of the day ( I only log off when I am leaving the house or am asleep LOL) and would love to talk to you. Goddess Bless

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I would love to do a full natal reading for you,because you have your birth time.It will tell us where you are likely to meet your soul mate,the type of person you attracted and meant to be with.Everyone has a match,you just have to know where to look and have some clues about yourself and the way you look at love. blessings and send me a message if you want a full natal reading,and we can do it by email.as its a HUGE reading,covering lots of things with one reading.

PS you are a Cap sun like me,and we can be very pessimistic,though i know you are not a quitter.dont give up

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

Dose all the females in your life have problems with love.