Uphill battle?

over 13 years ago

Hello everybody, and from the bottom of my heart and soul I wish to thank you for taking the time and patience to read this message and offer your help, especially mystic moon, who helped answer my last question. I face an accusation at work that could be catastrophic for my current employment, my instinct tells that the investigation will simply fizzle away into nothingness and that the hearing will not materialise. I will appreciate any direction in this matter, thank you..

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

just stand your ground and be sure to have supportive friends back you up if needed. i see alot of people on your side in this matter.

over 13 years ago

My sincerest gratitudes Miko, if I may impose, Do you see a resolution to this problem or will this drag out into a messy battle? Thank you again…

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

somebody is going to have to call out whoever is accusing you and it wont end too well for the accuser(s)

over 13 years ago

Thank you, you have restored my faith, if its a battle they seek, a battle they’ll get. God speed….

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

I dont want to drag you into a full reading, but I do feel it will benefit you. If a renowned psychic from Belgium catches your attention, come talk to me. Art

over 13 years ago

Hi Art, have’nt recieved any feedback from our last chat, any advice/posts here will be appreciated as well

over 13 years ago
angel777 didn't upload a photo

Angel Of Love (angel777)

12 posts

Hello i feel you need help to the right path of your life. you need strong insite and strong guides and a meditation on the truth to be releaced i can help you see me in live chat

over 12 years ago

Hello again everybody and thanks for the advice this far, its been 10 months since this battle began, I wonder if the first move in its resolution should be mine, should I call out my accusers?

over 12 years ago

check my ratings and contact me live, i can sincerely help you

over 12 years ago

Can I please APPEAL to advisors not to post requests for private chats as I chose this forum for its free advice…Thanks from Durbslaw

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I would recommend you have a chat to a lawyer at a community law centre as they will advise you how to handle this it’s free normally and sometimes they can represent you. Always stick to the facts if you can prove that person is a liar to discredit them that should help you. But talk to a lawyer as they know all the tricks and are familiar with employment law and may know something that could make this go away under employment law. There are always loop holes, exemptions that can apply. Do you have a citizens advice beaureau where you are or a community advice centre they can also refer you to a lawyer as well. The law is there to protect and in the natural order of things if an injustice has happened to you then it would be wrong for you to be punnished.

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

To be honest, this is serious and too many different energies involved to give a true accurate advice without talking to you. Debbie is correct about contacting a lawyer. I can give you techniques that will draw this situation in your favor that you will have to do yourself. You will have to learn to change your thought process to make positive results because your thought will be your reality. Many blessing… email me if you need my assistance.

over 12 years ago

Universal greetings and thanks all for your replies, Debbie I think you hit the nail on the head, it is wrong for me to be punished for someone elses ego. Yes I am in contact with legal services through my leagal insurance as well a local union rep, I think this is what frustrates them even more as they perceived it as “Well you have the evidence that we manaufactured so why is he still here” type scenario. Thanks again…and Mrs jones I just might take you up on the email offer

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I am seeing the five of wands card,indicating open conflict and a need to assure the protection of your interests.A good lawyer is needed,and if your not guilty in this situation you have nothing to be worried about,though,do protect yourself,and if you want to look further,i’d be glad to give you a full tarot reading.message me sometime.blessings~

over 12 years ago

Hi Starsalign, thank you for your time patience and assurance. As mentioned in my earlier post, this uncertainty has dragged on for close to a year. If their “manufactured evidence” was as concrete as it they portray it to be, I would have been out on my ear a long time ago, apart from jealousy, envy, and bruised egos, I can offer no other explaination for their vindictive behaviour.