Verbal Fight

over 5 years ago
newer.me didn't upload a photo

newer.me

15 posts

2 nights ago I got into a verbal fight with a guy I thought was my friend. I thought he wanted something more from all I did for him but he lead me on and dogged me. We both said hurtful things to each other and that was the end of it. Does he never want to speak to me again or does he need space and we’ll talk down the line ? Dakota January 5 1988 is his info

over 5 years ago
christineofcups's photo

Christine of Cups (christineofcups)

16 posts

Hello….and thank you for posting. I use three different decks in my readings. When we are in private chat where I can help you explore and provide psychic answers…..I will work with these three decks. Empathically, we can also explore how Dakota is feeling at this time regarding the situation. Much love and light….Christine

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seing that yes he will need time to get over his anger and hurt and he will start to talk to you again. im on line

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO , IF YOU WANT TRUE ANSWERS CALL ME TODAY. I CAN TELL YOU WHERE YOU STAND IN ALL THAT YOU DO.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see there are few things which feel you not so good and you think much about it.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if you and him will ever talk to each other again. I read around the spirit of the person and situation . I will give you the truth and much more . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

he knew simply he was leading you on and that was his motive he didn’t think you have the nerve to confront him about it and because you did so,that stopped and messed up his “flow” of things with you. this to him either turned him off or/and made him upset because you asked about the situation and what was basically going on.. it is possible he will speak to you again but! do not expect him to be the same way as things were before with eachother,things have indeed changed between you both and you def feel that…for further information please contact me in private chat my dear ,Namaste! happy holidays xxoxo

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Newer.Me,

That’s such a painful experience, to feel at odds with someone you obviously care about very much.

He has been so deeply involved in your regular routine (you have thought about him so often) it is just very difficult to think he could possibly just not communicate with you anymore at all.

If you’re ready for an honest reading, to prepare yourself for the future in a logical and productive way, give me a chat.

So sorry for that disappointment you are feeling right now.

SunTiger