Left this afternoon

over 5 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

We made up last night after being apart for over a month. He lives 4 hours away…. I traveled to spend the night. I had to leave today to come back home. When will he give me a engagement ring and when will I share a home with him? My heart is pulled apart right now I hate leaving.

over 5 years ago

Hi Ann,

Be careful with questions that ask for a clear and definitive time. Do your research to find a reader that has a good track record of time frame accuracy.

Be well! Pixie

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and yes I ca see some changes right now but im on line if you wanna talk .

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT ON THIS.

over 5 years ago

Hey, im glad you guys were able to talk about things you haven’t been able to focus on before, it is important that you guys assess where youre heading in the long term an come up with a plan so its more stable, I can imagine its even more longing for it because you both live so far away. however, this man has to change some thing for the both of you to live happily an stable together,

please give me a call to discuss better ways to handle this and where his heart lies. <3>

Love and Light

TGO

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Ann,

This really is an important question to ask because your whole life feels like it is being put on hold until you can live together.

I’d love to provide a fully detailed reading that shows what he is thinking/feeling now that you are apart.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into sprit and answer all of your questions around him when he will give you a ring and much more. I have specials today . I will give you full insight through spirit and much more . Blessings